The best way to completely wipe your AirPods clean is by using a microfiber cloth which is available in Spectral Body’s AirPods Cleaning Kit. You can also use a smooth, lint-free cloth, as suggested by Apple Support
Are your AirPods starting to look many shades different from their original color? Then perhaps some cleaning is due to your device! You can turn your AirPods back to their original spotless white by wiping it regularly – but you can’t just wipe it using just any liquid or any type of cloth. There is a specific kind that will guarantee the best outcome of cleanliness for your AirPod in order to make it look new again and also make it cleaner and more hygienic, lessening the risk of giving you an ear infection due to unclean AirPods.
Below, we’ll take a look at what combination of liquid solution and type of cleaning cloth you should use in order to clean your AirPod properly.
Which Items Should You Use To Wipe Your AirPods
Using a regular cloth is not at all recommended for cleaning your AirPods since it will only create scratch marks on your AirPods. Luckily there are a lot of cleaning cloth out there that seem to be made for cleaning AirPods. In fact, the first one was actually literally made for cleaning AirPods! Here are some of the best items you will need to use to wipe your AirPods more effectively.
- Microfiber cloth from Spectral Body’s AirPods Cleaning Kit – When it comes to cleaning cloths for completely wiping AirPods clean, a microfiber cloth is undoubtedly the unbeatable choice, it’s very effective in getting rid of all dirt and grime stuck on your AirPods. More so is the microfiber cloth from an AirPod Cleaning Kit. It is able to completely clean without causing any damage to your AirPod
- Eyeglass Wiping Cloth – If you don’t have any Microfiber Cloths around, then you can also use an eyeglass wiping cloth to wipe your AirPods clean. This type of cloth is completely safe for use with AirPod as it won’t cause any damage to the device. These were made for cleaning the lenses of eyeglasses and so we know that it will be able to clean your AirPod effectively while taking care of it.
- Wet Disinfectant Wipes – If you want a convenient way to make sure that your AirPod will be super clean without a speck of dirt and grime on it, then you can choose to use wet disinfectant wipes when wiping your AirPod clean. One of the best things about using these wipes is that they are completely safe and won’t cause any damage to your AirPod – it was even recommended by Apple in their guide on how you can clean your AirPods. While being able to effectively wipe off all dirt and grime from your AirPod, it will also kill all bacteria that live on your AirPods’ surface.
- Any Other Smooth, Lint-free cloth – The reason why a smooth Lint-free cloth is necessary is to avoid scratches on your AirPods, in case the microfiber cloth is not available for you to use. It may be effective in wiping away dirt, but it may also create scratches on your device and cause other problems if you will use it improperly. Wiping it too roughly on your AirPods might harm rather than clean. So remember to always apply caution whatever cloth you are using.
Now that we got the wiping instruments out of the way, it’s time to discuss the most effective liquid solutions to complement your cloth in keeping your AirPods clean.
Liquid Solutions for Effectively Wiping Your AirPods
Here are some of the best liquid solutions you can use to clean your AirPods
- Isopropyl Alcohol – Isopropyl alcohol is a very good solution that you can use to wipe your AirPod clean. It will effectively eliminate all dirt and grime that has an attachment to the AirPod surface without leaving any smudge or stain in its wake. This is also the recommended solution by Apple in their guide on how you can clean your AirPods properly. If you’re looking for a very good liquid solution to wipe away dirt and grime, then this should definitely be the first on your list
- Hydrogen Peroxide Solution – Another great chemical solution you can use to wipe your AirPod clean is a Hydrogen Peroxide Solution. Similar to Isopropyl Alcohol, hydrogen peroxide has both antibacterial and antifungal properties that will make your AirPods both cleaner and healthier for you to use. This chemical solution also works well in cleaning away dirt and other grime that may have an attachment on the surface of your AirPod due to daily use.
- Rubbing Alcohol – Another great chemical solution you can use to wipe your AirPods clean is Rubbing Alcohol. This rubbing alcohol is mostly used in disinfectants, so if you are looking for a good solution to wipe away dirt and grime without leaving any smudge or trace of it behind, this should be the perfect chemical liquid solution for you to use. It will effectively eliminate dirt and grime that lives on your AirPod while also effectively killing bacteria and fungi that may infest the device.
- All-Purpose Cleaner – Because it can remove dirt and grime easily while not leaving any smudge or dust in its wake, the all-purpose cleaner can prove to be very effective in wiping away dirt and grime that has been attached to the surface of your AirPod.
- Distilled Water – Distilled water is another very popular liquid solution that most people advise in wiping your AirPod clean because it can effectively remove dirt and grime from the surface of your AirPod. It is also very effective in killing bacteria that cause fungi and other microorganisms to infest your AirPod, making it one of the most recommended chemical solutions to wiping away dirt and grime. This particular water can be used in many devices, so it is important that you use distilled water to clean your AirPod and any other devices that require water for cleaning. Distilled water is free from minerals, and it generally has a neutral pH which is a good thing for any type of electronic device.
- Soapy Water – Soapy water is as simple of a solution you can use in wiping your AirPod clean, so if you are looking for something that does not require the use of any chemical product, then this could be the right liquid solution for you. It effectively removes dirt and grime from the surface of your AirPods while also killing bacteria that may infect it in the first place.
- A mixture of water and equal parts of white vinegar– Using this solution will aid in properly rinsing away the cleaning solution on your AirPod. This will also eliminate lint or dirt that was attached to your AirPods after wiping them with your cleaning cloths
Now that we have gone through all the necessary information about cleaning tools and liquid solutions that should be used with them, it’s now time to go through the process to use and a few very important precautions that will help you properly clean your AirPods without causing any harm or damage to the device.
How To Clean Your AirPod Using The Microfiber Cloth
Microfiber cloths are made of special fibers that are designed in order to minimize the risk of scratches being made on your AirPods. Wiping your AirPods using a microfiber cloth will ensure that these scratch marks will not be created on the surface of your Airpods which may impair their appearance and performance.
Here’s how you can clean your AirPods with a microfiber cloth:
- First, you have to apply some type of liquid cleaning solution to your AirPods. Apply it with a cotton swab or another suitable cloth dampened with the cleaning solution.
- Wipe your AirPods carefully as this can remove some of the dirt and stains that have accumulated on your AirPods.
- Repeat the process until you are certain that your AirPods are clean from all impurities.
- Last, you can leave your AirPods to dry while you are not using it in order to prevent unnecessary liquid from entering the microphone and speaker where it can ruin its performance.
What’re The Best Tools You Can Use To Wipe Your AirPods Properly?
The best solution you can use for cleaning your AirPods is by using Spectral Body’s AirPod Cleaning Kit. This kit was designed specifically for cleaning your AirPods, it has everything you need to remove the Ear Wax, Dust, and Dirt that has accumulated on them.
The kit includes:
- A high-quality Microfiber Cloth: designed to pick up the smallest dust particles, this is used to clean the surface of your AirPods. It’s designed to pick up the smallest dust particles, this is used to clean the surface of your AirPods.
- Two brushes, one of which is an antiseptic gel applicator – this is for you to be able to apply the liquid solution effectively and easily. The other brush is for you to be able to remove excess dirt and grime from your AirPods speaker mesh.
- An adhesive cleaning putty for removing any other leftover sheet and we from your speaker mesh and the lightning port of your charging case.
The kit is a great way to clean your AirPods and ensure that they stay bacteria-free and free of other microorganisms. It’s designed specifically for its cleaning abilities, using the microfiber cloth will make it very easy to remove dirt and dust without scratching the AirPods surface – order one for yourself right now here at Spectral Body!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.