Muscle Inflating Pre-Workout
- Insane Muscle Pumps
- Unreal Vascularity
- Enhance Blood Flow
- Amplify Performance
- Long-Lasting Endurance
- Maximize Hydration in Muscle Cells
- Reduce Fatigue and Muscle Soreness
There’s just something about an intense, skin-tightening muscle pump that can make all your worries go away.
That moment you pass by the mirror in the gym and do a double-take to confirm what you just saw. Yeah, that’s you – and the smile on your face says it all. We’re talking freaky, head-turning pumps and vascularity that can have you looking unreal.
Your muscles become engorged with blood, and the sensation you get is like the biggest endorphin rush imaginable. That’s what you can achieve through Pump Therapy.
- L-Citrulline to maximize nitric oxide production to help produce incredible muscle pumps
- HydroPrime™ to flood the muscle with water to enhance muscle volume and hydration
- Betaine Anhydrous to increase water and oxygen in muscle cells to boost performance and vasodilation
- L-Taurine to help reduce fatigue, decrease muscle damage, and lessen muscle soreness
Pump Therapy enables you to achieve the most mind-blowing muscle pumps you’ll ever experience by increasing blood flow and allowing your muscle cells to be flooded with fluid and increase their volume.
A good session in the gym with Pump Therapy is the only form of treatment you’ll ever need. No prescription or shrink needed!
L-Citrulline is a nitric oxide-generating amino acid that has far superior bioavailability and efficacy than L-arginine
- Promotes muscle pumps
- Increases vascularity and improves work capacity – an extremely important factor for maximizing gains
- L-Citrulline is not destroyed in the liver, like arginine, and therefore is more efficacious for improving blood flow
HydroPrime is the most stable form of Glycerol available (std. 65% Glycerol)
- Increases muscle pumps
- Boosts exercise performance and muscle endurance
- Improves hydration
Betaine is a hygroscopic osmolyte also known as trimethylglycine.
- Reduces homocysteine concentrations
- Improves muscle oxygenation
- Increases exercise training volume
Taurine is a sulfuric amino acid with some specialized effects
- Supports endothelial function
- Has antioxidant effects
- May improve exercise tolerance and reduce muscle soreness
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the best way to use Pump Therapy?
- Take 1-2 scoops with 12-16 ounces of water and consume 15-30 minutes prior to training.