The coveted pump is the most intuitive sign you’re training hard and effectively. After multiple reps, your muscles and veins are bulging, and you know you’re going to grow from this session. There’s an added benefit; everyone else can see it too. 24-Hour Pump was formulated to make you feel, and look, like you’re walking out of the gym everywhere you go.
- Glycerol is a hyper hydrator which fills the muscle cells with fluid
- Norvaline maintains NO levels
- Enterically coated capsules provide lasting effects
All the vascularity; none of the stim. 24-Hour Pump ensures you better blood flow and vasodilation for your training sessions and throughout the day.
Glycerol is an easily absorbed osmotic agent.
- As a hyper hydrator, it saturates the muscle with fluid
- Fluid filled muscle increases heat stress tolerance and the cellular expansions induces a cellular adaptation stimulus
Norvaline is an arginase inhibitor, inhibiting arginase reduces the likelihood arginine is broken down.
- With more arginine left in the system, more can become nitric oxide.
- May support endothelial function
Sodium Chloride is salt.
- Salt (sodium) is essential an an electrolyte mineral
- Sodium helps maintain electrochemical and osmotic gradients
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the best way to use 24-hour pump?
- A: Take 1 serving of 24-Hour Pump in the morning with food. For best results, take a second serving 1 hour prior to training.
Can I stack 24-hour pump?
- A: Yes, 24-Hour Pump is perfect for stack with Mach-9 and Epitome for crazy pumps.